Saturday, December 31, 2011

Product Warning: Sally Hansen HD Nail Color




Okay, The Sally Hansen HD Polish colors are gorgeous. Gorgeous! I own Byte and Blu (I had a manufacturer coupon buy one get one half off!). These were certainly not worth it! The polish is extremely water-y and very transparent. It's pretty good top coat, but like I said, it's VERY watery. You can feel it sliding down your nail, even with the thinnest coat. Also, after I managed to apply a coat of Byte over white polish, 20 minutes later I lightly touched my nail and ALL the polish just slid right off. The white and everything! It just 'globbed' off. I've had similar experiences with Blu.

Did I get a bad batch of the polish? Or is it just all the HD polishes? Let me know if you have any of the Sally Hansen HD Polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment