Saturday, December 31, 2011

Review: Hard Candy Fox In a Box


This has been on my To-Buy list for a while! It costs $6 and is only available at Wal-Mart. I bought this cute little box of blush/bronzer in the shade Spicy & Sweet. The box was a little smaller than I expected, here's the box compared to a standard post-it note. Pretty Tiny.


Here's the inside. Pretty colors! You can use them separately (if you have a smaller brush), but I like to swirl them all together. This box of blushes is pretty smooth, with nice pigmentation. It blends semi-well, and I think it works really well for my fair skin. Needless to say, well, quite obviously the brush is poor quality, but what were you expecting? It has a nice magnet closure, so it stays shut and the packaging is pretty sturdy to me, though most reviews claim otherwise.

Final Verdict: I would buy this again

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by--I'm excited to try this product.
    re: your comment.
    false lashes don't hurt at all to remove. just peel off.

    ReplyDelete